Periscope is a live streaming platform available only to Android and iPhone users. If you have a smartphone, you can download and install the Periscope application and start using it. Since Periscope is owned by Twitter Inc., you can use your Twitter account to access and comment on various sources. But if you’re tired of using Periscope on small screen smartphones that are constantly running out, you can easily view Periscope transmissions on your desktop or laptop computer.
By using Periscope live video streaming, you can easily stream live video across the world. All your subscribers will receive an instant notification as soon as you transmit your video. With a notification, you can keep your video and react to it based on your mood. They could like the video, share it and comment on it.
Why is Periscope so popular among users?
While many live applications are available on the market, Periscope has become the preferred choice of users. It offers users many options and features that can be used very easily and provides the desired results.
How to Watch Periscope on PC?
Twitter also offers a web application with the same name that can be used by any web browser on the PC. It works on all platforms, such as Windows, Linux and Mac, as long as you are using a modern web browser such as Chrome or Opera. In all new versions of these web browsers, you can visit www.pscp.tv and the Periscope web application will open.
What are the features of Periscope for PC and Mac?
The Periscope application offers the following features for PC and Mac computers:
Develop your own set of audience:
Periscope suggests people based on your interests and ideas. By using this you can add your own set of audience and you even follow your twitter network through
You can select people to whom you can transmit the stream. This allows you to target people and transmit privately.
Share on Twitter:
Periscope also offers you the option of sharing your videos through Twitter network with the share button. Simply click on the Share button before you begin broadcasting your video.
The Periscope application provides instant notifications to various subscribers in the network when you broadcast your video. Subscribers will
Steps to Download Periscope for PC, Mac and Laptop:
- You must first download Bluestacks, the Android emulation software on your PC and laptop. You can easily download the software for free.
- Once the software download is complete, you must install it. To do this, you can click on the installation file you just downloaded.
- Once you have completed the two previous steps, you must sign in to the Google Play Store.
- Once you open the Google Play Store, you need to search the Periscope app in the search bar. When you search for an app, you might see two apps. Here, you must download the first one.
- Select the first application and install it.
- When the installation is complete, open the application menu.
- In the application menu, locate the file and open it.
- As soon as you open the particular file, you can use the Periscope application on your PC and laptop.
The same method can be used to download the Periscope application for PCs and Mac laptops. You can use various features of the Periscope application by using accessories for laptops, such as mouse, keyword or